Visiting Serenity Ridge
Our gate is open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We host group tours every Wednesday at 1:00 pm and select Saturdays and Sundays. Please sign up for a tours by filling out the form below and we will confirm your reservation the Sunday prior. Be sure to check your spam folder for our email confirmation.
Tours at Serenity Ridge can involve a moderate amount of walking over grassy meadows, rolling hills, and uneven roads made of crushed stone. In addition, our tours typically last between 40 minutes and one hour. If you are planning a visit and need motorized assistance to see our property, please let us know. Serenity Ridge is accessible by car and we would be happy to coordinate a tour to accommodate your needs. If you’d like to walk through the trails and wooded areas, we advise wearing proper gear; comfortable walking shoes/boots with socks, and long pants.
- Please confirm all tours with the Serenity Ridge team at least 3 days in advance of your arrival.
- Tours with groups of 3 people or less will be rescheduled to a date with a larger group.
- Should your tour need to be rescheduled we will inform you by email or a phone call the Sunday prior.
- All tours are subject to change due to scheduled funerals and inclement weather.
New Summer Tour Dates:
- Saturday, Sept 9 at 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept 17 at 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept 27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct 4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct 7 at 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct 11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct 15 at 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct 18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday, Oct 20-22 Fall Fest Weekend!
- Wednesday, Oct 25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct 28 at 12:00 p.m.
Scoping at Serenity with WASI
Date: September 30th
Time: 7PM – 10PM at Serenity Ridge
A program led by Westminster Astronomical Society Inc. (WASI) members to learn about different telescopes and their parts, the Milky Way Galaxy and its constellations, and our environment down here on earth at Serenity Ridge!
Register Here For Stargazing!
Fall Fest at Serenity Ridge: Dedication Weekend
Date: Friday through Sunday – October 20th-22nd at Serenity Ridge
We will be hosting a weekend full of events & dedications to honor all the people who have been a key component to our success and have helped us get to where we are today.
Friday, October 20th we will hold a Religious Dedication Event followed by our monthly Open House. Saturday, October 21st, we will have an early morning Bird-Watching habitat hike and opportunity to plant trees and wildflowers later that morning. The afternoon will have speakers, booths, and other learning opportunities dedicated to all the driving forces that continue to help and work with Serenity Ridge. On Sunday, October 22nd, Serenity Ridge will host The Green Burial Association of Maryland for their Fall Quarterly Meeting. Bring your family and friends and we hope to see you there!
Serenity Ridge Fall Fest Event: Patapsco Heritage Greenway Tree & Wildflower Planting Event
Date: October 21st
Time: 9:00AM – 12:00PM at Serenity Ridge
Our first tree planting event will be a very special opportunity! We will also be planting wildflower seeds for our second flower garden at Serenity Ridge. PHG will be leading the event and supply tools, and the wildflower seeds.
This event will be capped at 50 people. Click the link below to RSVP and find out more information on this event!
Register Here for First Tree Planting Event!
Serenity Ridge Fall Fest Event: Habitat and Bird Watching Hike led by the Baltimore Birders
Date: October 21st and November 19th
Time: 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM at Serenity Ridge
We will be exploring our trail network and learning about riparian forest habitats. There are over 3 miles of trails over somewhat hilly terrain, and we may encounter a couple of small stream crossings. Expect a variety of migrating fall birds and please wear proper clothing to walk the trails safely and stay warm.
Directions to 2406 Ridge Road, Windsor Mill, MD 21244
From I-695 (either direction):
- Follow I-695 to Security Blvd in Woodlawn.
- Take exit 17 (Woodlawn) from I-695
- Veer West Towards Rolling Rd onto Security Blvd (Rt 122)
- Make a right onto Rolling Road
- Make a left onto Dogwood Rd
- Make a right onto Ridge Rd and continue to your destination
- Turn left at Serenity Ridge (past Diamond Ridge Golf Course)
From US-29 N to take Old Frederick Rd, Dogwood Rd and Ridge Rd to your destination in Baltimore County:
- Turn right onto Rogers Ave
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Old Frederick Rd
- Continue onto Hollifield Rd
- Turn right onto Dogwood Rd
- Turn left onto Ridge Rd and continue towards your destination
- Turn right at Serenity Ridge (past the horse farm)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up to receive updates about
Serenity Ridge in your inbox.